Silky Sands, Turquoise Surf Best Beach in Bali
Updated: Apr 7, 2018
HIDDEN BEACHES IN BALI WHERE YOU CAN FIND PRISTINE SHORES AND SECRET CAVES.....
Beaches are Bali’s best assets, apart from its gorgeous cliff-side resorts, rooftop bars and celebrity weddings.
But have you ever heard of a beach with black sand, or one so exclusive that you can find the rich and famous there?
This tropical island boasts of many such secret places tucked away in its little corners, where you can enjoy the sun, sand and sea far away from the crowd.
If you’re up for some adventure, what better treasure can you find than one of these hidden beaches
1. Virgin Sands – Nyang Nyang Beach
2. Panoramic Views – Gunung Payung Beach
3. Cliff jump in the sunset – Jimbaran Panorama Point (Honeymoon Beach)
4. Adventurer’s Retreat – Bias Tugal Beach
5. Abandoned Utopia – Green Bowl Beach
6. The Real Treasure of Suluban Beach
7. The High Cliff at Melasti Beach (Ungasan)
8. Scenic Haven – Atuh Beach
9. Catch a minature waterfall – Melasti Beach near Tanah Lot
10. Seaweed paradise – Geger Beach
11. The private and exclusive – Karma Beach
12. Mystical Trails – Soka Beach
13. Black Beauty – Amed (Black Sand Beach)
14. Down the unmarked trail – Pasir Putih Beach
15. Mysterious Boulder Beach – Yeh Leh